AFFILIATE PROGRAM AGREEMENT
You will be assigned a unique link and promo code that automatically reflects the best and most recent affiliate promotion. Your custom link is created by adding your code to the end of this URL: go.techless.com/promocodeCUSTOMER OFFER
Your promo code ensures 1 month FREE of the Techless¯ Subscription on a Wisephone for customers. COMPENSATION & REPORTING
You will be compensated $40 every time a customer purchases a Wisephone. Commissions are calculated based on how often your promo code is utilized. You can view your code’s activity on your personal dashboard (href
@@href). You will create a password so that you may enter the Affiliatly secure affiliate account interface. From their site, you will be able to receive your reports that will describe our calculation of the commissions due to you. Earnings are based on the number of phones sold, and earnings are deposited on Fridays via PayPal or Venmo. If your preferred payment method is a check, then payments will be made at the end of every quarter. Alternative payment method requests can be made by sending an email to email@example.comCOMMUNICATION
We will send bi-monthly communications for Affiliates with details about upcoming promotions, company updates, and other valuable content. To ensure our messages are not marked as spam, please add to your contacts.RIGHTS TO CONTENT
Techless reserves the right to use the content you generate on both social and paid advertising channels without additional compensation. You'll be notified beforehand, and due credit will be given if your social media handle is visible on the content.MARKETING
You are encouraged to be innovative in your promotional efforts for Techless as long as they align with the brand's core values. Customizable story assets for you to use can be found in the Affiliate Content Folder href
Techless permits a wide range of marketing techniques, including pay-per-click (PPC). While you can engage in PPC bidding on search engines, make sure that brand-related keywords are excluded from your campaigns. The following list of trademarked terms should not be treated as an exhaustive list (but as a list of some of the prohibited terms):TECHLESS, techless.com, Techless coupon, Techless coupon code, Tecless discount, Techless discount code, Techless promo, Techless promo code, Techless sale, Techless sales, Techless deal, Techless deals, Wisephone, Pure and Simple
Any use of Logos and/or Trademarks must be in compliance with our href
@@href. Any custom design assets must have written approval by prior to publication.Unauthorized Techless has the discretion to terminate your partnership for reasons not limited to:
Linking or positioning Techless in opposition, agreement, or affiliation with:
- Sharing your promo code on coupon sites.
- Posting your affiliate links on our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. accounts or company pages in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
- Misusing the Techless name in web addresses, advertisement titles, or content descriptions.
- Disseminating deceptive advertisements to inflate click-through rates.
- Using unsolicited email campaigns or other spam tactics.
- Portraying Techless devices in a negative light in relation to certain apps or online practices.
- Displaying content that is explicit or inappropriate.
- Employing language that is derogatory, biased, or unprofessional.
- Mentioning competing telecom brands.
FTC DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
- Stances that conflict with Techless's core beliefs.
- Political or religious groups.
- Competing telecommunications companies.
You shall include a disclosure statement within any and all pages, blog/posts, or social media posts where affiliate links for our affiliate program are posted as an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise, stating that we are compensating you for your review or endorsement. If you received the product for free from us or from the affiliate management team for review, this also must be clearly stated in your disclosure.* Disclosures must be made as close as possible to the claims.* Disclosures should be placed above the fold; scrolling should not be necessary to find the disclosure. (e.g. Disclosure should be visible before the jump).* Pop-up disclosures are prohibited.For more information about FTC disclosure requirements, please review the FTC's "Dot Com Disclosures" Guidelines at href
@@href; and the FTC's Endorsement Guidelines at href
1. You agree that you are an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and us. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on Your Site or any other of Your Site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
2. Neither party may assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any party, except to a party who obtains all or substantially all of the business or assets of a third party.
3. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Texas without regard to the conflicts of laws and principles thereof.
4. You may not amend or waive any provision of this Agreement unless in writing and signed by both parties.
5. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between us and you, and shall supersede all prior agreements and communications of the parties, oral or written.
6. The headings and titles contained in this Agreement are included for convenience only, and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms of this Agreement.
7. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary such that the intent of the parties is effectuated, and the remainder of this agreement shall have full force and effect.
8. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
Techless reserves the right to update this agreement at any time and will communicate any changes to you in a timely manner.