Please read these terms and conditions carefully before agreeing to be a part of the Hibernate Affiliate Program. These terms may be updated from time to time and replace any existing terms or conditions from previous versions.
By participating in the affiliate program, you agree to these terms. If you disagree with any part of these terms, please let us know and we will remove you from the program.
The terms of conditions of the Hibernate Affiliate Program are as listed:
1. Each affiliate will be given a unique link by which sales are tracked. Customers must shop from the link provided in order for an affiliate to receive commissions. Sales made without the use of the provided link can not be linked back to the affiliate.
2. Promo codes are not available on a permanent basis but may be discussed on a temporary basis for promotional use (such as a radio interview, live event, etc). Promo codes cannot be combined or used with other promo codes.
3. Links and promo codes should only be used on authorized channels that are owned or operated by you.
Examples of AUTHORIZED channels
a. Your blog
b. Your social channels
c. In emails to your subscribers
Examples of UNAUTHORIZED channels
a. Coupon sites
b. Sites that you do not own or control
c. Emails to people who have not subscribed to hear from you.
4. Affiliates will be commissioned for all Hibernate products sold using the affiliate's unique link. Commissions are paid out at the end of each month for sales made the previous month ($50 minimum). Commissions on products that are returned will not be paid out OR may be deducted from future commissions in the event that commissions on the returned product have already been paid.
5. Affiliates are responsible for purchasing their own items to promote.
6. Affiliates MAY use their own affiliate code to purchase Hibernate products and will be commissioned accordingly.
7. Hibernate reserves the right to remove or deny any Affiliate at any time.
8. Additional Incentives - From time to time, Affiliates may be offered additional incentives such as discounted or free products, early access to new products, increased commissions, etc. These incentives will be offered on a temporary basis and may include additional requirements. Participation with additional incentives is voluntary and is not a requirement of the affiliate program.
9. Affiliates can post as often as they feel comfortable. We recommend posting often to acquire more sales.