- Q: What is the current commission payout for affiliates?
- A: 10% on product sale (excluding VAT and shipping costs) generated through your affiliate link
- Q: Which tracking method do you use, and how does it work?
- A: We use link tracking as the default method for tracking users. When you register, you’re given a unique numerical ID. By adding this ID to some of your site's URLs, you can refer potential clients.
As a general example:
Our store URL is https://tripulse.co
and one of our product pages is https://tripulse.co/collections/frontpage/products/tripulse-all-rounder-tights
n, the affiliated links for a partner who has the ID 1 are going to be: https://tripulse.co?ref=1https://tripulse.co/collections/frontpage/products/tripulse-all-rounder-tights?ref=1
Taking these links, you can share them on your website, and/or Social media (Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, Facebook etc).When someone clicks on them, they will go to our store and this visit will be associated with the partner with ID 1.
If the referred user makes a purchase, the associated partner (in the example partner with ID 1) will be credited for that purchase.
Note: if the visitor has installed tracker/ blocking plugin in his browser, his visit will not be tracked by the app as the plugin will stop the execution of our code.
- Q: How to generate my affiliated links?
- A: To generate a unique affiliate link, please go to Link Generator and enter an URL of your choice, such as tripulse.co or . When you click on Generate your unique link will be displayed.
- Q: How long after I refer a customer to your site using link tracking can I get a commission?
- A: 30 days.
- Q: Can I promote all of your products ?
- A: Yes, you can promote all of our products displayed on our webshop.
- Q: Can I use my affiliate’s discount to make purchases in your store?
- A: You get a personal discount of 30% on all Tripulse activewear for your personal use on our webshop at tripulse.co . In case you can't find it in the email we send to you, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: When do I receive a commission and get paid?
- A: We make payouts to our affiliates on the end of the following month.
The payout is made if your account has over 50 EUR of earned commission from the period before the current month.
So for example, if you have earned 60 EUR commission by June 30, you will receive a payout on July 31.
This 30 day delay enables us to only take into account affiliate orders that were not returned within the 30 day return period. This is in alignment with our refund policy (https://tripulse.co/policies/refund-policy) and is to ensure that the customer hasn’t returned the product and been given a refund.
- Q: How will I get paid?
- A: You will get paid via Paypal. But bank transfer and a Tripulse gift card are also an option if you prefer that. Please add your payment details in your profile section.