Welcome to Positive Outlook Grooming Affiliate Program. These following terms and conditions apply to individuals who are accessing or using the Program both as a merchant (“we” or “merchant”) and an affiliate (“you” or “affiliate”) who refers customers to use product or service from the merchant. By participating in the Program, Affiliate agrees to use the Program in the manner specified in, and are bound by, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety you are not authorized to register as an Affiliate or participate in the Program in any manner.
1. Approve or Reject of the Registration - We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Registration in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Registration.
2. Affiliate Links and Coupon - Affiliate link is automatically generated, but you can also generate an affiliate link for a specific product or collection. If a person clicks on someone else’s referral link and then later they click on yours, yours is the one that counts. Affiliate might or might not be assigned to one coupon code with details and usage clarified on Dashboard. If customer both click on the affiliate link and use coupon code, you will not receive a double commission. If you’re not assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Affiliate may also advertise merchant website on online channels such as Facebook, Instagram, or offline classified channel ads, magazines, and newspapers.
3. Commissions and payment - Refer any customer to make a purchase on our website, you will get a commission amount which is calculated based on Commission structure. Commission amount is dependent on order value and not including extra fee (tax, shipping cost,...). For an Affiliate to receive a commission, you need to specify the payment details on Settings. Payment schedule will be notified on Affiliate Guide page. Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Use of the Affiliate Program is subject to a fair use policy which gives merchant the right to review each and every referral order. Status of commission if displayed in Commission tab, any paid commission will be listed on Payment tab. Transactions that result in charge backs or refunds will not be paid out.
4. Marketing tool - We may share promotion media such as banner, logo or specific collection promotion to you through Marketing tool tab. You can download the media or get the HTML embed code in order to share on affiliate channels.
6. Removal from Referral Program - If an affiliate wishes to be removed from the affiliate program, they can do so by contacting: .com
Go forward and refer! We're very glad you've made it to the end of this important document. We wish you all the very best. You can always re-visit these Affiliate Program terms and conditions in the future and if you have any questions you can send email to for support.